Guiding you through
Wills & Probate
We offer a free initial appointment to advise on all aspects of setting up a Will and Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPA). Our dedicated and knowledgeable team will walk you through this process to ensure we cover all areas of concern.
We can offer the following services: -
- Preparation of Wills from simple to complex.
- Lasting Powers of Attorney for property and financial affairs and Health and Welfare
- Assistance with the administration of estates
Creating a Will is one of the best ways to protect your family, in some cases it can prevent family disputes and possible save on inheritance tax. If you are in the process of buying a house or a second property and haven’t considered taking out a Will now is a great time to get your affairs in order. Here we list 5 reasons, why you should consider making a Will:
- Provide for your dependents
- Protect your family home
- Reduce any family disputes
- If you have pets, state who you want to look after them
- You decide who resolves any of your affairs
Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA)
A Lasting Power of Attorney is a legal document which lets you appoint a person or persons you can trust to act on your behalf throughout various areas of your life
Anyone over the age of 18 can have an LPA, most people don’t think of creating one until later in life. However, we know life is fragile and things can change. If for any reason you have an accident and you require people to help, make decisions for you an LPA will assist with this.
Speak to one of our trusted advisors for a free 30 minute consultation and discuss your options regarding our Wills and Lasting Power of Attorney legal services.